Community Spotlight: Bigham Ridge
For the past couple weeks I’ve been telling you about The Village of Minerva Park, the new M/I Homes community in Westerville that I’m LOVING. It’s a great community for empty nesters or young families because they figured out a way to streamline the custom home buying/building process so that it’s MUCH quicker (which translates to less expensive too) than I’ve ever heard of before. So, think of The Village of Minerva Park as your “gateway” of living in a M/I Home community in Westerville.
Then, the next step up… or “move up” as M/I Homes tagline says… is Village at Central College, as it starts at $312,900. But where to go when you want to move up from there? Bigham Ridge!
Bigham Ridge is the third M/I Homes community in Westerville, and with homes starting at $369,900 it’s their highest-end community in the area. For good reason, too. You can’t beat feeling like you’re in the middle of a wooded wonderland, but being THIS CLOSE to everything you could ever want – from schools, parks, bike trails and amazing shopping like Polaris or even through locally opened shops in Westerville! Here are a few reasons I think you’ll fall in love with Bigham Ridge…
Convenience of the locations:
* Located off of Cleveland Road and Hanawalt Road (SUPER convenient!)
* Minutes from Polaris Parkway, Access to I-270
* Minutes from Sharon Woods Metro Park, Westerville Community Center, Mt. Carmel St. Anns and Inniswood Metro Gardens
* Easy access to a walking path on Hanawalt Road
* The Lakes Golf and Country Club, Columbus Zoo and Westerville Community center are right there to enjoy with the family
* Outside of 270, but feels like it’s within it due to the closeness of this community, the convenience to shopping, dining and attractions, and close proximity to parks and recreation
* Close to John Glenn International Airport
* Tucked away off Cleveland Avenue. It’s in an amazing location, but feels off the beaten path
* Westerville Schools
Beauty of the Community:
* Single family homes with timeless architecture and harmonious designs
* Wooded homesites
* Tree Lined Entrance
* 24+ acres of total reserve space
* Ponds, walking trails, playground and reserve space to enjoy
* Winding / curving roads in the community
* Gorgeous exteriors and floorplans (below are exteriors of homes currently built)
* Homes range from 2,192 sq ft. to over 4,200 sq. ft.
* Ranch and 2-story floorplans available
* Variety of floorplans available
* Few options with balconies over the porches
To learn more about Bigham Ridge, click here!