Community Spotlight: Village at Central College
So, I’ve told you allll about The Village of Minerva Park, the new M/I Homes community coming to Westerville that I’m really excited about. It’s a great community for empty nesters or young families. They figured out a way to streamline the custom home buying/building process so that it’s MUCH quicker (aka less expensive too) than I’ve ever heard of before. So, think of The Village of Minerva Park as the “gateway” into the amazingness of living in a M/I Home community in Westerville.
Then, some time down the road, your family grows, your career advances, you want to “move up” (funny, that’s M/I Homes tag line). That’s where Village at Central College comes in. It’s a beautiful new home community by M/I Homes in Westerville (starts at $312,900) and there are three things I really love about it: convenience, aesthetics, and the homes themselves, all while still being in the Westerville School District!
* Located off of Central College Road, extremely convenient location in Westerville Schools
* Minutes from Historic Uptown Westerville and quick drive to Easton Town Center
* Minutes from Little Turtle Golf Club and New Albany Country Club
* Outdoors: Westerville Bike Path and Hoover Reservoir, as well as Inniswood Metro Gardens are minutes away.
* Outside of 270, but feels like it’s within it due to the closeness of this community, the convenience to shopping, dining and attractions
* SUPER close to John Glenn International Airport
* Relaxing ponds as you drive through the community
* Wooded homesites
* Tree Lined Entrance
* Single family homes with timeless architecture, and designs that go well together
* Gorgeous exteriors and floorplans (below are some exteriors of inventory currently built)
* Homes range from 2,000 sq ft. to over 3,500 sq. ft.
* Ranch and 2-story floorplans available
* Variety of floorplans available
* Balcony over the porches
* Front porches
To learn more about The Village at Central College, click here!